The Developmental Center of the Ozarks is not responsible for the content on any site we link to. These links are provided strictly for your information. All links will open in a new browser window. When you're done, just close the browser window and this page will reappear.
Amazon Smile - By choosing DCO while shopping on AmazonSmile DCO gets a % everytime. THANK YOU!
- Abilities First (Greene County)
- Developmental Connections (Taney County)
- CC Links (Christian County)
- Southwest Center for Independent Living
- A Sporting Chance
- Champion Athletes
- United Way of the Ozarks
- Missouri Head Start
- Vocational Rehabilitiation
- DESE - First Steps
- Missouri Division of Developmental Disabilities
- The Accreditation Council - A resource for individuals, families, advocates, provider organizations, professionals and the public sector.
- American Academy of Pediatrics - An organization of 50,000 pediatricians dedicated to the health, safety and well-being of infants, children and young adults.
- The American Association on Mental Retardation - national organization for professionals and others interested in the field of mental retardation.
- Asperger's Syndrome
- Best Buddies
- CARF - The Rehabilitation Accreditation Commission promotes and improves the quality, value and optimal outcomes of persons served by CARF accredited programs.
- Council for Exceptional Children - professional organization dedicated to improving education outcomes for students with disabilities.
- Council of Parent Attorneys and Advocates - Organization established to improve the quality and quantity of legal assistance for parents of children with disabilities.
- Department of Secondary and Elementary Education
- Epilepsy Foundation of America - National organization that works for people affected by seizures through research, education, advocacy and service.
- FRAXA Research Foundation - national nonprofit organization providing information on Fragile X syndrome.
- Genetic Alliance - A national coalition of consumers, professionals and genetic support groups for concerns on genetic conditions
- The Hydrocephalus Association - Includes Hydrocephalus fact sheet.
- Healthfinder - A gateway consumer health information web site from the United States Government.
- I Am Your Child
- JAN - Job Accommodation Network, accommodations for workers with disabilities.
- Life Skills for Vocational Success - A resource of trainers to improve life skills
- National Association of Child Care Resources and Referral Agencies
- National Association of the Education of Young Children
- National Association of the Family Child Care
- National Association of Protection and Advocacy Systems - An association that which represents federally mandated programs that protect the rights of persons with disabilities.
- National Ctr. for Children and Youth with Disabilities - The national referral center that provides information on disablities and disability
- The National Down Syndrome Society - The largest non-governmental supporter of DS research in the United States, but also focuses on education and advocacy. Helpful up-to-date news and referral services are also available.
- The National Parent Network on Disabilities - Dedicated to empowering parents.
- National Organization for Rare Disorders - Technical assistance and information dissemination on rare disorders.
- Newborn Screening Information
- Special Child Magazine - free online publication for parents and caregivers of children with special needs.
- Special Ed. Resources on the Internet
- United Way - Access to local, national and international campaigns and projects. History and news about the United Way is also available.