DCO Employment Services is a nationally accredited program that has been helping people find and maintain successful employment since 1988 in the Springfield area. Our program is successful because DCO:
- Finds jobs that match participants' interests and abilities with employers' needs
- Provides high quality, on the job training for as long as needed
- Offers long-term monitoring and is available for assistance at any time to either the employee or the employer
- Teaches and trains job readiness skills
Who Can Attend?
Individuals who are over 16 and referred through Vocational Rehabilitation (VR) and Department of Mental Health (DMH) are eligible for services. Supported Employment applicants are referred through VR, who accepts referrals from the school systems, DMH Regional Office, Sheltered Workshops, and the general community.
Areas of Focus:
- VR and DMH Employment Services
- Employment Training Opportunities
- Career Assessment and Job Development
- Job Coaching and Retention Services
There is generally no cost with referrals and support from VR and DMH, Division of Developmental Disabilities, Springfield Regional Office.
Admission to any DCO program, service or staff position will not be denied due to race, religion, color, sex, age, national origin, ancestry, creed, sexual orientation, military status or disability.